Gaming has become one of the most popular forms of entertainment. This is because gaming offers a different form of activity that is not only entertaining for the person playing but also for those who are watching. However, it can be difficult to learn how to play all types of games and understand their rules.
Fortunately, there are many online resources available that offer an explanation of how to play 99Poker. This blog post will discuss the basic rules of 99Poker.
99Poker Basic Rules:
- 99Poker is a cash game.
- The hand begins with each player putting up an ante of $0.50. Once all players have put up the ante, the dealer deals clockwise around the table one card to each player face down until each player has three cards face down and one card face up in front of them.
- The player to the left of the dealer begins by making a bet. Bets must be equal to or greater than the previous bet made by any other player. If all players fold, then play will end, and there is no showdown.
- Once a bet has been made, each player has three options: Fold; Call; Raise;
To Fold: A player folds by discarding his cards face down and not putting any more money into the pot (play stops).
To Call: A player calls when betting because they do not wish to raise or fold and simply want to continue that turn of betting (only if another player has raised). They put an amount equal to the original bet in front of themselves, which is then added to the pot.
To Raise: A player raises when they want to bet in addition to previous bets and, in turn, increase the size of the pot (only if another player has raised). They put an amount equal to twice the original bet in front of themselves, which is then added to the pot. If acting last in a given round, they can raise by putting an additional three times the original bet amount in front of themselves.
- Once all players have made their options clear (by calling or folding), each player’s cards are turned over at once and compared against each other. The side with the highest card wins that showdown and collects all money into that hand’s pot. If there is a tie with both hands containing the same type of card (pairs, three-of-a-kind etc.), then there is a split pot.
- All players who contributed an ante beforehand but didn’t fold receive their ante back; all players who contributed to the pot but folded will not receive any money.
The most important thing about 99Poker is that it’s all about fun! You don’t have to be a professional or know every rule in order to enjoy the game with friends and family. Hopefully, this post has helped you learn more about how to play 99Poker.
Another important thing to remember is that 99Poker doesn’t require any advanced skills. All you need is friends and family, some antes, and a flat rate of $0.50 on each hand. That’s it! So grab some chips, grab some drinks, and get ready for some fun.